Conveyor Belt Splicing & Vulcanizing
Davis Industrial is a splicing company for all of the world’s major belt manufacturers. We offer expertise in a variety of splicing methods including Hot Vulcanizing, Cold Vulcanizing, Finger Splicing and Mechanical Splicing. With our fully self-sufficient service crews we are able to service a wide geographical area.
Over the years we have successfully completed thousands of splices on all types of belts including:
- High Tension Steel Cord
- Fabric Plied
- Straight Warp/ Solid Woven
- Kevlar, Urethane and PVC
We utilize the latest vulcanizing technology. We monitor and control every aspect of the vulcanizing process including:
- Only using the most effective and dependable splice materials available
- Validating of all raw materials
- Meeting/exceeding belt manufacturers recommended step length and splice length
- Monitoring pressure and temperature of the vulcanization process from start to finish.