Conveyor Belt Repair & Reconditioning
Standard, stock wing pulley assemblies that meet and/or exceed CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) application standards for use with conveyor belts rated up to 350 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) / 61 kN/m.
HE (High Endurance) 14-degree taper bushings with the lowest installation stress of any taper bushing shaft mounting system for 2 hub pulley applications.
Key Industries / Applications
- Tail and take-up pulleys on bulk belt conveyors used in mining, stone, clay, glass, cement, coal mining and preparation plants
- Coal-fired electric generating plants
- Transportation ports and terminals
- Woodchip making
- Solid waste
- Concrete and wood recycling plants
- Iron and steel mills, and iron foundries
Complementary Dodge Products
- Pillow block bearings
- Take-up frames
Slide-on 92 durometer urethane wing lagging, up to 1/2″ thick of 45, 60, 70 DR SBR vulcanized directly to contact bars and weld on strips with 45, 60, DR pre bonded SBR rubber lagging.
- Shafts with turn downs, keyways, holes drilled and tapped
- Mounting of shafts to pulley hubs, bearings and coupling halves mounted to shafts
- Wings either center crowned or straight faced
- DODGE TAPER-LOCK and QD bushing and hub versions