Davis Industrial Careers
If you are interested in working at Davis Industrial, please download the Employment Application
Fax it to 813.248.5716
Mail it to 5010 16th Avenue South, Tampa, Fl 33619.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks at our Tampa facility. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, sales reps and technicians, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include inventory control, ordering supplies, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Enter employee time & track attendance
- Facilitate shipping & receiving
- Work with vendors to place, track, and return orders
- Regularly count and control large inventories
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain company policies and procedures
- Order supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile financial documents
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with technicians, sales reps, and managers to handle requests and queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English & Spanish
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of information technology & troubleshooting
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint); QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; college a plus additional qualification as an Administrative assistant will be a plus
- Industrial experience is a plus
- Affirmation & Adherence to a Non-Competition / Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Successful completion of background check, drug screen, and clean MVR
Note: This job description is a basic outline & is subject to change without notice
Work for a company that believes in developing its people. At DAVIS INDUSTRIAL employees believe in the company and we work as a team built of Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence.
Submit your resume to Stephenie Davis at [email protected].
We are seeking hardworking, experienced professionals to serve as a Conveyor Belt Splicing Technicians. Two (2) years of previous verifiable experience preferred in fabric splicing minimum.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be willing and able to work a variety of schedules on-call, including dayshift, nightshift, weekend and holidays
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Complete time sheets and expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to drive truck and trailer combinations
- Ability to install mechanical splice materials and all related installation tools
- Ability to assemble vulcanizing equipment
- Ability to set up work area, including removal of conveyor components, clamping off belt, and raising counterweight
- Ability to properly lay out and prepare belt ends for a vulcanized splice, including lap splicing, and finger splicing on fabric belt widths from 24″-96″
- Ability to professionally manage customer concerns and employee concerns
- Ability and willingness to communicate with management in a professional manner
- Clearly and effectively communicate with staff members and customers
- General understanding of the product lines that we promote and the ability to communicate to customers the features and benefits of each
- Work independently with little supervision
- Ability to lift 75-100 pounds frequently
- Ability to obtain access to all regional customer properties
- Deliver products to customers
- Other job duties as assigned by management
- We’re searching for a hands-on, energetic, forward-thinking person. You must be hard-working, dedicated, and a fast learner.
When you join the Davis Industrial team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Vacation & company holidays
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Work for a company that believes in developing its people. Davis Industrial employees believe in the company and we work as a team built of Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence. Submit your resume to [email protected] or fax 813-247-5716.